Instantly increase your visibility with 50+ Local Citations
With the increasing prominence of Local SEO driven by Google showing local results for search queries with a local modifier and allowing local results to dominate such queries through its new Local Business Center, Google Places, local citations have increasingly become more valuable to local SEO, like Local Search Engine Optimization.
What is a Local Citation?
Local citations, also called web reference, are reference or “mentions of one’s business, with its contact information on other web pages or sites even if there is no link to your website. These citations help search engines to better understand what your business is, where it is located, and which search "keywords" your business is relevant to.
Importance of a Local Citation
As local citations have become references that validate that business exists at a particular location, making a business more relevant for a particular search, the more local citations becoming more valuable.
Local Citations are important because they:
- have become a key component of the ranking algorithms of the major search engines.
- are one of the most suggested off site SEO tools to increase a site’s ranking for local search ranking algorithm assigns more value to citations from trusted sources rather than other inbound links
- citations from well-established and well-indexed portals help increase the degree of certainty the search engines have about your business’s contact information and categorization
- are an excellent means to increase a business’ web visibility as well as help search engines to learn of a business better
- help develop a business’ reputation within the community and the search engines
- 100% Guaranteed Results.
We will need: Your business details. Name, Phone Address, website url. Etc.
Delivery time: 1-5 Days
Here are some of the sites we submit to:
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!